The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. EntheoFarm.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if EntheoFarm.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of EntheoFarm.com and its subsidiaries.
EntheoFarm.com only collects personal information when you request our services and only uses the information collected to provide those services for you. If you choose to make a purchase, you will be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. EntheoFarm.com handles all of this data with the utmost confidentiality.
Any personal information provided will NOT be traded, rented, sold or otherwise shared with anyone outside of EntheoFarm.com, or used for reasons beyond those contemplated in this statement. We engage third parties to process your information on our behalf; however, none of EntheoFarm.com's affiliates (such as our credit card company) have permission to retain, share, store or use personal information for any reason other than providing the requested service for real-time card processing transactions.
- Consumer Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
"Seller" means EntheoFarm, the website EntheoFarm.com and all persons associated with it;
"Buyer" means the individual, firm, company or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller;
"Goods" means the goods, material or extract which are the subject of the Contract; and
"Contract" means an agreement made between the Seller and Buyer for the sale of Goods.
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone under the age of 21. Seller may require an adult restricted signature at time of delivery.
2. Use. Goods purchased from the Seller are exclusively for scientific research and identification purposes.
3. Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is wholly responsible for obeying local laws and regulations with respect to the Goods purchased from the Seller. The offer of the Goods by the Seller is void where prohibited. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss of the Goods expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase.
4. Personal Information. Buyer certifies that their billing and shipping information are their own and not those of a third party, related or unrelated. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale to any Buyer or potential Buyer, for any reason.
5. Shipping. At this time, EntheoFarm.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. EntheoFarm.com does NOT ship merchandise to Canada, Mexico, or other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We try to ship all products as soon as possible. All orders placed by our cutoff time (on home page) will be shipped same day. If we cannot, for whatever reason, fulfill your order, we will contact you. USPS does not guarantee delivery times for First Class and Priority Mail shipments. In most cases, they arrive well within the standard delivery times for each service. Although it is rare, packages shipped via First Class or Priority Mail can take up to 10 days to arrive at their destination.
IMPORTANT: When opting for Express Mail shipping, make sure to calculate the expected delivery date on USPS.com by using your zipcode and ours (78634) - you will notice that some locations take 2 days. Click here to calculate the expected delivery time: http://postcalc.usps.gov/
Sometimes your order can still arrive the next day. Express Mail is actually NOT a guaranteed service because delays can be caused on your courier's end. USPS contracts 3rd party couriers, and we, as shippers, waive USPS of their responsibilities when using their service. It is a good idea to develop a relationship with your mail courier so they can be contacted in the event that problems arrive with delivery. We will refund Express Mail shipping fees in the event of a service failure.
6. Returns. Returns are strictly prohibited.
7. Severability. Should any provisions of these Terms and Conditions be declared legally invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.
8. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use, or mis-use of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are here making the following affirmative representation(s):
a. I am over 21 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
b. I am in good health and capable of making my own decisions.
c. LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided 'AS IS' and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
d. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse or improper use of the Goods, or action taken by me in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
e. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved including but not limited their owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any mis-use of the Goods. These parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
f. In no event shall Seller be liable under any damages other than the amount paid by me for product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
g. I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL (IF ANY). I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website regarding any products.
- Sales Tax
EntheoFarm.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. EntheoFarm.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. EntheoFarm.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL EntheoFarm.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by EntheoFarm.com.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. EntheoFarm.com is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not EntheoFarm.com.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by EntheoFarm.com, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although EntheoFarm.com tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed on the site. EntheoFarm.com reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. We are unable to accept returns on any products due to risk of contamination.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. EntheoFarm.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of EntheoFarm.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and EntheoFarm.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and EntheoFarm.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by EntheoFarm.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.